Joomla Announcements relayed by https://www.jlinker.com
Joomla! 3.7.2 is now available. This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla. This release fixes some bugs in file mime checks, module page filtering as well as some other bugs and several other minor improvements.
This release only contains bug fixes that were inadvertently introduced in recent version and is focused on stabilising the 3.7 series by rectifying them.
A Joomla! 3.7.1 release containing a security fix will be published on Wednesday 17th May at approximately 14:00 UTC.
The Joomla! Security Strike Team (JSST) has been informed of a critical security issue in the Joomla! core.
Since this is a very important security fix, please be prepared to update your Joomla! installations next Wednesday.
Until the release is out, please understand that we cannot provide any further information.
Please note: the upcoming release candidates of 3.7.1 this afternoon will not include the security fix.
The Joomla! Project is proud to announce the release of Joomla! 3.7, the latest in the ‘Joomla! 3’ series. This new release features over 700 improvements to the popular CMS, including many features which make administration of Joomla! Web sites easier and more feature-rich, as well as several security updates.
Joomla! 3.6.5 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla! which addresses three security vulnerabilities, miscellaneous security hardening and three bug fixes; no further changes have been made compared to the Joomla! 3.6.4 release. We strongly recommend that you update your sites.
What's in 3.6.5
Version 3.6.5 is released to address three security issues, miscellaneous security hardening and three bugs.
Security Issues Fixed
- High Priority - Core - Elevated Privileges (affecting Joomla! 1.6.0 through 3.6.4) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - Shell Upload (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.6.4) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - Information Disclosure (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.6.4) More information »
- Security Hardening More information »
- [#12817] Fix Joomla Updater for Windows Users
- [#12984] Fix installation language for sr-YU
- [#12589] and [#13127] Fix default values for user creation on installation
Please see the documentation wiki for FAQ’s regarding the 3.6.5 release.